Twitter

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

True BSU Fans

BroncoChase's Sports Plus has reached a milestone in its young life. We are finally posted as a link on a Boise State fan site! This is a momentous occasion of which a serious celebration is in order. So enjoy yourselves in a way that would satisfy your morals, religion, and responsibilities.

It's kinda funny how it happened, actually. Marc, A really good childhood friend who moved away years ago ran across this blog while searching on the internet. He realized really quickly who I was and sent me an e-mail. This is what it said; "Whats up dude. I ran across your blog post. Awesome blog man. Ill put your link on my website. It's truebsufans.ning.com Hit me up latter man." Short and simple. That is what I am talking about! I went on there yesterday and there it was in all its glory; Bronco Chase! A tear was shed out of pure joy. This is the first of what I hope to be many link postings for my blog. Marc and his site will always hold a special spot in my heart for being the first.

Marc's website, True BSU Fans, is a place to start your own blog about the Broncos, read other blogs, and basically get your fill of the most exciting college football team on the planet, and then some! It's actually a really cool idea and I am glad to now be part of it. Please check it out and continue to do so over and over again, preferably on a daily basis! Here is the link one more time:

TRUE BSU FANS CLICK HERE!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment