Twitter

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Boise State Field Guide" is awesome!"

One of the blogs that I follow and that strongly encourage you to follow is obnug.com (One Bronco Nation Under God). They are funny, witty, informational, and share my utter distaste for all things Colin Kaepernick. I came across this "Boise State Field Guide: 5 Fan Types you may encounter at Bronco Stadium." It's basically awesome. The best part is how accurate it is. Read through it and you can literally picture someone you have run into at the stadium for all 5 fan types. Even better, you can really see which one you are from reading the descriptions. I am The Professor in a lot of ways. But I try not to be annoying about it. In fact, I think a lot of true Boise State fans that want to know everything about the team are. As long as you are consciously trying to not be annoying then it's OK, right? The Sitter is the most annoying, in my opinion. You can't get all amped up for the game if you are sitting down. Anyway, enjoy and decide which one of the five you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment