Twitter

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just a sweet video!

So I was doing some messing around on Youtube and I discovered this little diddy. This was the actual video played on the big screen at the 2010 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl before the Broncos ran out onto the field. It is short, but it brings back a lot of really memories. I was at every single home game this last year and watched the rest on TV. I was also present in Glendale for this one. By far the most amazing thing I have experienced sports wise in my life. The feeling of complete elation and letting myself get out of control when Winston Venable made that last interception is only eclipsed by the birth of my son. So seeing this video makes me remember everything all over again. TCU is a great team and I am really looking forward to seeing them play this coming season, plus they beat Boise State the year before in the Poinsettia Bowl so the victory on a bigger stage was even sweeter. Anyway, enjoy and get ready for more starting September 6th in Landover, Maryland!

No comments:

Post a Comment