Twitter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short and sweet

So I have gotten a little feedback from a few of my followers that some of my posts are a little long. Sorry, I just have a lot that I need to say and at times it is impossible to compact it all. I promise what I say will never get boring, so just read on! Today is a smorgesborg!
On that note, Utah is going to the Pac 10! Who called it?! (Me and a billion other people, actually). That should be an interesting fit. I wonder how there rivalry with BYU will work. Maybe the same way as Boise State's with Idaho. Except that BYU is actually good at sports and doesn't totally suck at everything like Idaho does. In case you're wondering; no, I am not biased towards Boise State.
As mentioned in one of my recent posts, the World Cup is amazing! There has been a lack of goal scoring through the first round, but the second round has kicked off (pun intended) well. Uruguay drops 3 on South Africa, Argentina scores 4 against South Korea and then Greece gets a couple versus Nigeria. We will see what Mexico and France have in store for us a little later on today. The rest should be magical! By they way, Jack in the Box rules! Their antenna toppers are World Cup Jack heading a ball and it has stickers of all the flags of the countries in the tournament so that you can pick your favorite. That's awesome!
NBA Finals game 7 tonight. The Celtics are in trouble with Kendrick Perkins and his torn ligaments in his knee not being able to hit the floor. There goes a bulk of their toughness and grit. Rasheed Wallace has to start now. Be afraid Celtic fans. Sheed is not the guy you want to depend on. It's over. Take it to the bank.
One last thing, the Jim Rome Show is the greatest thing to ever happen to radio. Monday through Friday 10 AM to 1 PM Mountain Time. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment