Twitter

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Plus Part



Check out my Brazil-supporting Soccer Jack from Jack in the Box. In a word, awesome.

Anyway...

As you all well know, this blog is called BroncoChase's Sports Plus. I have done a whole bunch of sports takes and not very much of the plus part. So here we go: I love movies. I own over 700 of them and when I am not watching some sort of athletic event, you can usually find me snooping around Hastings or Best Buy looking for DVD's and then watching them. What is my favorite you ask? Well, I am not sure if I have a clear cut number one, but there are a few that rank very highly on my scale. They include, The Matrix, Kill Bill (Volume 1 and 2), Snatch, Zombieland, 300, Step Brothers, The Hangover, Porky's, The Boondock Saints (1 and 2), A Clockwork Orange, The Godfather, The Hurt Locker, Avatar, and probably a few others that I can't think of right now. My favorite sports movies are The Blindside, Glory Road, Goal: The Dream Begins, Invincible, The Replacements, Gridiron Gang, and Shaolin Soccer. There are plenty more that I really enjoy, but the aforementioned films are amongst my favorites.

Also, Go USA fĂștbol! What an amazing game and even better finish! Landon Donovan, I have a huge man-crush on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment